At Gardens we are dedicated to ensuring that all guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay. If you have any specific questions or requests regarding accessibility, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team on 0161 236 5155. We look forward to hosting you and making your stay enjoyable and hassle-free.
- We are available to assist you throughout the booking process and can be reached through various contact methods to cater to your requirements. Our team is delighted to help you every day via telephone at 0161 236 5155 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours ensure that the team can promptly verify room availability and assign the appropriate room for your stay.
- We have no dedicated parking at the hotel, if you need to drop off you can park at our rear entrance on Back Piccadilly and we can help you unload if you call us on 0161 236 5155 to notify you of your arrival. There are 6 steps at the back entrance.
- There are 7 steps at the hotel entrance, if you need assistance lifting mobility aids in to the hotel, please call us on your arrival on 0161 236 5155
- We have no accessible entrance to the hotel, there are 7 steps at the main entrance, if you need assistance lifting mobility aids into the hotel, please call us on arrival.
- We have no accessible toilets at the hotel
- We have 2 accessible bedrooms located on the 1st floor of the hotel, these have walk in bathrooms.
- We have 6 steps into our dining room, we can arrange for you to take breakfast in our lounge to avoid the steps.
In addition, we allow assistance and guide dogs into the hotel.